Products and Services

Learn about FMCSA's Clearinghouse regulations and how Federal Carrier can help you stay compliant

Learn More

Remove The Hassle of Getting DOT Compliant

We walk you through all of the rules and regulations that you’ll need to be 100% compliant 100% of the time. Below are some of the service packages we offer to get you DOT compliant and on the road as quickly as possible. From permits and registrations to driver qualification files and drug testing, we’ll help set you up for success.


Learn More
☎ 877-659-9442

DOT Compliance Bundles

If you’re renewing your compliance, hiring a new driver, or you’ve never filed for compliance before, our DOT compliance service bundles make the process much easier.

We have Starter, Intermediate, and Expert Bundles available based on your needs.

View Bundles


DOT Compliance Services We Offer

Need something more specific? Let Federal Carrier help you with your DOT Compliance needs. From New DOT# Filing to UCR – Federal Carrier has you covered.

  • Featured: FMCSA Clearinghouse
  • $500
  • The Clearinghouse provides FMCSA and employers the proper information to identify drivers who are prohibited from operating a CMV based on U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol program violations, and ensure that drivers receive the required evaluation and treatment before operating a CMV on public roads
  • Learn More
  • Featured: Biennial Update
  • $175-$350
  • The FMCSA states that companies must update their USDOT information every two years. Otherwise, they could be fined (up to $1,000 per day, not to exceed $10,000) or lose the authority to operate
  • Learn More



  • New DOT# Registration
  • $60
  • A new DOT# is required if the total combined weight exceeds 10,001lbs, with truck, trailer, and load or will be hauling passengers for hire
  • Learn More
  • New Business Entity
  • Cost differs per State
  • Most applicants that are operating For Hire, typically like to have a business filed name in the state that they plan to operate out of
  • Learn More
  • Drug and Alcohol
  • $247
  • The Drug & Alcohol Registration is required for anyone operating a CDL required vehicle or will be over 26,001 LBS gross vehicle
  • Learn More
  • Motor Carrier Authority
  • $425
  • A Motor Carrier number (MC#) is required for every applicant that plans on crossing state lines and will be hauling cargo For Hire
  • Learn More
  • Driver Qualification File
  • $187
  • Typically required for most all applicants with a DOT#, however is specific to either Qualified States or anyone crossing state lines
  • Learn More
  • New EIN# Filing
  • $75
  • Most applicants like to file their DOT application with an EIN number rather than their SS number – EIN# is required for most businesses
  • Learn More
  • UCR
  • $145
  • The UCR is required for anyone crossing state lines – We’ll ensure your information is accurate and your UCR gets completed on time
  • Learn More
  • Heavy Vehicle (2290)
  • $50
  • A Heavy Highway Vehicle Use 2290 Form is required if the vehicle is rated 55,000 or more and is a vehicle tax for heavier vehicles utilizing public roads
  • Learn More
  • Texas DOT# Filing
  • $425
  • Motor carriers operating intra-state on a road or highway in Texas must register their operations with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles Motor Carrier Division (TxDMV)
  • Learn More
  • Intrastate Authority
  • Cost differs per State
  • There are a lot states that require an Intrastate Authority in addition to the US DOT# – Every state is different and pricing changes dramatically
  • Learn More
  • Lifetime BOC-3 Filing
  • $99
  • A BOC-3 Filing is required for anyone that is operating with an Authority of any type – MC#, Broker Authority, Household Goods Authority
  • Learn More
  • California Authority
  • $365
  • In the state of California any person paid to transport goods are required to have a CA# and Motor Carrier Permit to operate a motor vehicle
  • Learn More


Not finding what you’re looking for? Contact Us for more information

Still Have Questions?

Do you have more questions about managing DOT compliance in your business? Check out the FAQ section.

View FAQ


Get Compliant Today!

Not sure where to start? Let Federal Carrier guide you. We won’t ONLY register your required compliance requirements, but we’ll also stay by your side throughout the entire process. Start getting compliant today!

General Services Contact
Disclaimer: is a private, third-party provider offering services for a fee. FCCR registers regulations on behalf of motor carriers. FCCR filing services for a fee, which is different from and in addition to the official Unified Carrier Registration state fees promulgated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.

Please Note: Motor Carrier Authorities, BOC-3, UCR's are not refundable. Once a Drug & Alcohol Consortium's Federal Chain of Custody form has been used for a Driver's Pre-Employment drug screen, it is considered non-refundable as well.

Contact Us